Friday, January 18, 2008

Our little Bugsy Mousekewitz

Haley already has her first nickname...Bugsy Mousekewitz. Amber calls her Haley Bug, so I had to name her Bugsy....and she makes mouse noises at night so hence the last name Mousekewitz. Anyway, I'm sure you all just want to see more pictures, so here they are:


This is her Cousin Brianna (her nickname is "The Bubba") holding her New Cousin Haley


This pretty much sums up babyhood (no pun intended)

You gotta ask yourself one question....Do I feel lucky? Well Do ya? Punk!
(We call this the Zone Defense Pose)

She only charges $100 an hour for photo shoots



She's laughing at a joke her daddy just told her.




Now that's just hilarious

Yep, I'm done, she already knows she's got me wrapped around her finger
Go ahead and click the link to post a comment and send us a message! We'd like to know who's viewing our Blog! Thanks! -Amber, Brian and Haley


7 comments:

Nikki said...

OMG her smile is so adorable! You need to take that picture of Brian and Haley bug and blow it up. Yep, daddy, you're wrapped around her finger =]

Nicole Webb said...

Congratulations! Haley is so cute. Jennifer told me that she looks just like Brian. She is so right. I hope we get to see you guys next time you come to Knoxville.

Christy said...

I was just telling Carson that you all needed a blog!!! I am so happy you sent us the link! Haley is so cute.. happy to hear that she is a good sleeper! The pics are great, you all look to be doing well too!!! Take care, can't wait to see more!

Kevin Thompson said...

So Cute! I'm glad you all have a blog...this way I can see your little one grow. Love the pics. Congrats to you both. She is so pretty!!!!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Conratulations on the newest member of "Team Gates." She's absolutely adorable! I'm sure you're loving every single second!

Sipos Fam said...

Haley is so beautiful! We are so excited for you and can't wait for play dates:) I hope they both run hurdles too:) Take care of yourself!

Jonathan Pregill said...

Hey Brian and Amber!!
Brian, your mom keeps my family updated with your blog site. Congratulations to the both of you!! She is so beautiful. You two must be so happy! Anyways, Brian, still a little concerned about you and your brother being a dad considering the way my brothers and I were treated growing up around the two of you. Ha ha...j/k. Good luck and have fun. Congratulations again you two.

Jon Pregill