Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dancing Baby

Little Haley likes to dance around alot after her naps. She just turned 2 months old and you can see how excited she was! She is growing like crazy!
She gets the whole king sized bed (She's spoiled already)




Here's some more pics for everybody....














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her! She is a doll! Love the pic at the end of her and Brian...so cute! I'm glad your having fun with her. Can't believe she is 2months.

Christy said...

Love to updates!! Keep them coming, I love watching these kids grow up, even if I haven't been able to meet them yet!!! Good to hear from you the other day, I will try to do better about keeping in touch!!!
Love ya!

The Diddles said...

Awww, she is so sweet!

Nikki said...

I love that first pic, it looks like she's been watching too much Austin Powers :) Haha! She's is growing so fast! I can't believe she is two months old already!

Jason and Becca said...

amber, she's adorable!! glad you are well :) love ya!

Sipos Fam said...

She is so beautiful and so alert! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun too, I'm so happy for you!