what a sweetheart...she is too cute. Love the pic with Daddy. Glad she is having fun and I know you guys are too. Thanks for the call today...was at the track when you called...no cell phones allowed. Hope you talk to you soon.
Hello and thank you for viewing our Blog. This website is intended to keep friends and family updated in our family's life as we continue to grow. We consider ourselves very lucky to have great friends and family all over the country and our goal is to never lose touch. Even though we may be seperated by a great distance for a lot of you, you are very important in our lives and the lives of our children. We will continue to update this blog periodically with our life adventures, we hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do! -Amber and Brian
3 comments:
She is so precious!!!! Looks like she is really enjoying all the summertime activities!!!! Miss you all!!!
what a sweetheart...she is too cute. Love the pic with Daddy. Glad she is having fun and I know you guys are too. Thanks for the call today...was at the track when you called...no cell phones allowed. Hope you talk to you soon.
Seriously, Haley is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen besides my Payton:) I love her facial expressions!!!
Post a Comment