Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am getting ready for my little sister...she will be here in less than 3 weeks!



Sorry for the long delay in posting. I (Amber) have had Brian do all the work and thought that I should give it a shot. It is not like he is not busy enough with his new job, my honey do list to accomodate my "nesting phase", and helping me with my reunion stuff. Did I mention how lucky I am. He is very patient and he would have to be or God would not have given him a house with four females (Haley, baby girl #2, our dog Bella, and myself).
Haley is doing very well and already had a big start to her second year and seems to be getting prepared for her baby sister's arrival. I am scheduled to have her on April 14th, unless she decides on a different day. We are so excited and can't wait to bring her home. We promise to post when we return from the hospital and hope to do so more frequently.


1 comment:

Sharon Thompson said...

I hope you are feeling well Amber. I cant wait to see this little girl.